background
Monday, April 4, 2011
Update on My Doctor's Appointment
So last week I had gone in on Monday for an ultrasound and check up. Because of some issues I had to do a urine collection and get bloodwork. I did all of that on Wednesday and went back on Friday for another check up. I was also given instructions to "take it easy." I liked that because at least I had an excuse when Tray would come home and find me on the couch every afternoon. I was just "taking it easy!" I'm happy to report that all is good after my Friday appointment. All the tests came back fine, as in nothing abnormal in the bloodwork and my protein level was fine. I actually lost 2 lbs. and my belly was only measuring about half a week ahead. There was no mention of preeclampsia or bedrest, so I was happy. I asked the doctor how accurate the ultrasound measurements were and she said not very and could be off by a couple of pounds, however, she's pretty sure that Emma is still a big girl. My blood pressure was better, even though now the bottom number was a little high. I was instructed to continue "taking it easy." I go back this Friday for my weekly check up and first internal exam, so I'm excited! Hopefully my body is already getting this show on the road! That's it for now. I'm off to follow doctor's orders!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment