* I'm ready to hold our baby.
* I'm ready to see what she looks like.
* I'm ready to dress her in all her cute outfits like this:

* I'm ready to take her places like the zoo, children's museum, beach and Academy with Daddy!
* I'm ready to see all our family holding her.
* I'm ready to say, "yes I have a daughter."
* I'm ready to work as a team and figure out this whole parenting thing.
* I'm ready to see her in her Daddy's arms.
* I'm ready to sleep in the same bed with Tray again.
* I'm ready to sit on the floor and give my first babies some lovin'.
* I'm ready to enjoy a margarita.
* And I'm really ready to buy normal clothes again! (Old Navy has the cutest spring stuff right now that I really want to buy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment