Due date: for now still April 16th.
Size of baby: a big 'ol watermelon!
How much total weight gain/loss: no weight gain or loss this week, so still +50.
Maternity clothes: you betcha!
Movement: it feels like she's starting to move her feet more, like she's trying to push herself out. The other night Tray was feeling her and in the spot where we normally feel her booty we felt bone! It felt like a little shin or leg bone, it was so weird! I guess maybe she had turned over a little bit or maybe it was her arm? Who knows but it was definitely interesting!
Sleep: still pretty good, even though I've been waking up super tired. But once I get going I'm okay and I don't nap so I'm tired by the time we go to bed. The pain is much better with more pillows and believe it or not I'm only getting up once to go to the bathroom. I also started a new Jodi Picoult book but it's taking a little longer to finish.
Latest food craving: cereal. During our first couple years of marriage we would go through one of the huge bags of Marshmallow Mateys cereal every week. (and we wondered why we gained weight!) When we started working out last year we quickly cut that out and since then I haven't had any, until I was grocery shopping last Sunday and saw them. Yum!
Are you more scared or excited: still not too scared, although I have been thinking more about the whole labor thing.
Happy or mostly moody: happy.
Last time you cried over something ridiculous: I've been listening to a wedding song cd that Tray made for our wedding and those songs make me cry.
Any pregnancy brain stories: not really.
Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: definitely lots of weird ones but they don't stick with me.
Worst part of the week: Emma's registered at daycare. Which actually isn't a bad thing and quite a blessing that we have a good place to send her to (that so far hasn't been affected by school budget cuts!), but it's still hard for me to think about. But I need to stop thinking about that time and cherish the moments that I have now.
Best part of the week: making the house look like a baby lives here! Tray put together the co-sleeper, stroller and the glider. The dogs have been sniffing everything, especially the swing which is in the living room. I think they know something big is coming! We also had a special date yesterday and celebrated "almost baby time!"
No comments:
Post a Comment