On Wednesday night Tray decided all of a sudden that he just had to go to Academy, so of course we just had to go to Pappasitos for half price fajita night. They're right next to each other and we sure do love Pappasitos! It was packed (like always) and we had to wait about 3o minutes. I was a little surprised that while I got some sympathetic stares, no one offered to let me sit down. I was fine standing but it was a little surprising. We enjoyed our fajitas and the margaritas were torturing me! We were sitting next to a young couple and Tray and I had fun making up their dating story. We decided that it was maybe their 3rd date but definitely not BF and GF yet. She was on like her 4th beer, so that made me think maybe she was nervous (or she was DTF like Tray said), and I saw her take maybe 2 bites of food the whole time. Actually she didn't even bite, she tore off and then ate. Ha! I remember the days!

I can't forget my first babies. This is how Boomer "dominates" (for lack of a better word!) Koda. He does this ALL the time and I try to tell her she doesn't have to take it!
Saturday Tray went fishing in the morning while I was supposed to be cleaning the spare bedroom, but I was almost done with my Jodi Picoult book (Nineteen Minutes, really good!) and I couldn't put it down. Tray got home around 12:30 and I was still sitting in the chair reading! After that I cleaned a little and his parents came over to visit. We showed off the nursery and Emma's newest gift from his aunt and uncle. Aren't they adorable?! After that we took them to the hospital so they would know exactly where to park and go in. Texas Roadhouse is really close to it so then we went there and had dinner. I proceeded to inhale 3 rolls and butter (the best!) before dinner. Again, the pictures of margaritas were taunting me!

Her first pair of Shox! I can't wait to wear the matching shirts!
Can you guess which 2 items weren't exactly my favorites?! Most of his family still lives in Oklahoma and are hardcore OU fans. But they accept me anyways! Sunday my mom came over and we went to a new church. I had already been to one that I liked, but I wanted to try another one. It was beautiful and I really liked the priest. We got there late, but this time people did make room for me to sit down! Thank goodness because since it was Palm Sunday, the mass was a little longer. After that we went to Sams to get some stuff and then she went home. Since it was a pretty day, Tray and I finally finished the front landscaping, after almost a year! Well he finished, I supervised from the comfort of our patio chairs. We had planted 3 plants already last spring and never finished. When we had the hard freeze this winter they all died, even though we covered them. We took them back to Lowes and got store credit, no questions asked! We planted some gardenia bushes and then just regular bushes. They're all super little right now, but hopefully they'll grow bigger throughout the summer. While we were there I got asked if I was having twins. I guess some people just don't think before they talk! At least now I can say, "no I'm just due on Tuesday" and they understand why I'm so big!
The puppies have been preparing for Emma too.

With lots of outside time and sunbathing...

...and some extra lovin'!
All in all it's been a great week. I'm about 85% done with work and I decided to keep working so I don't lose too many days of leave. Everyone at work is so surprised I'm still working, but being blessed with a healthy and comfortable pregnancy has allowed that. I'm still at peace with everything and still feel good, just a little more pain. Tray's more anxious than I am! I'll be back tomorrow to update on 40 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment