Friday night I went to a baby consignment sale here in town and was a little overwhelmed. I don't know exactly what I was expecting, but it wasn't what I thought it would be. They didn't have as much as I thought, but I did find some cute Ralph Lauren paisley pants for winter and a cute Thanksgiving dress. I also found one thing that I was looking for. We registered for a tummy time play mat, but I wanted to have a smaller one to keep upstairs and to be able to take with me when we go visit family. I found a really cute girly one for 5 bucks and even though it says it was used, I couldn't find a single thing wrong with it and it looks brand spankin' new! When I got home Friday night my sister and her family had just gotten there. Tray made some chicken and ribs on the grill and I had stopped by HEB on the way home for some beer for the boys. Yes, I was the very pregnant lady in HEB walking around with a box of beer! I felt so tacky!
Saturday the boys went fishing while my sister and I headed home to start decorating for my BIL's surprise 30th! That's why he went fishing with Tray all day and Tray was responsible for getting him back home without spilling the beans! I was really worried because Tray HATES surprises and I was afraid Joe was going to start asking questions and Tray would tell him. In the end it all worked out and everyone had fun!

SURPRISE!
I didn't realize how big I actually was until seeing this picture!I started to feel really emotional Saturday night so we headed home so we could wake up in our own bed and relax the next day. Which is exactly what we did! We didn't go to bed until after 1am and stayed in bed until about 10:30 the next morning. We did something we don't normally do and let the dogs get in bed with us for awhile before getting up. That's exactly what I needed, time as "just us"! We proceeded to be lazy all day Sunday since the house was already clean. That involved watching TV and taking about a 2.5 hour nap! I didn't feel bad since I know we won't have too many of those in our future!
1 comment:
You look BEAUTIFUL MAMA.
I'm glad you feel better.
By the way, so does Tray.
Amo
Post a Comment