background

Sunday, February 13, 2011

31 Weeks

31 Weeks Baby Emma Update



Due date: April 16th

Size of baby: Emma is the size of about 4 large navel oranges. That's over 16 inches and about 3.3 lbs.

How much total weight gain/loss: +2 at my doctor's appointment.

Maternity clothes: yup. What I'm wearing in my pic above is my go to outfit for nights and weekends because it's comfortable and fits.

Movement: all the time. She's still most active at night, but I love to feel her in the middle of the day when I least expect it.

Sleep: after not sleeping well last Sunday night, I slept GREAT the rest of the week. Some nights I sleep so hard and barely move that I'll wake up with imprints all over my belly and side.

Latest food craving: well I had my first official craving for something I really wanted, but it'll have to wait for awhile. I was craving a frozen margarita really bad Saturday night, but instead we went to DQ and I got a mini Oreo blizzard. It wasn't quite a margarita, but it was still good!
Are you more scared or excited: both. Excited because the nursery is painted and the crib is put together, but scared because that crib will soon have a tiny baby in it! But even that is still exciting.

Happy or mostly moody: not too moody this week.

Last time you cried over something ridiculous: I don't think I cried this week.

Any pregnancy brain stories: not that I can remember.

Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: I did have some weird dreams this week, one of which involved The Situation from Jersey Shore, but I can't really remember them.

Worst part of the week: having a mom ask me if I was having twins. Not a good feeling.

Best part of the week: of course getting to hear Emma's heartbeat again and continuing to be healthy and happy!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Aww you look great! I'm sorry someone asked you if you were having twins - I have a hard time shaking comments like that myself! People don't think :)