background

Sunday, February 20, 2011

32 Weeks

8 More Weeks To Go Baby Countdown!


Due date: April 16th

Size of baby: Emma is the size of a large jicama. About 3.75 pounds and about 16.7 inches long!

How much total weight gain/loss: my next apptointment is on Wednesday

Maternity clothes: almost all.

Movement: still all the time. I'm starting to have more of the alien-like movements where I'll see my stomach raise up from one side to the other like she's scraping the inside. It looks so weird to me! I've also seen one side of my stomach gradually get a bump on it like she's sticking her butt out or something and then go away.

Sleep: I had a pretty good week of sleeping.

Latest food craving: there's 2 things that I've started eating alot of lately. Instead of chips, I snack on the 100 calorie bags of kettle corn popcorn and for dessert at night I've been eating alot of frozen fruit with fat free whipped cream. So yummy!

Are you more scared or excited: still both. I'm soooooo excited to meet her and see what she looks like! But I get scared since Tray's been counting down to Spring Break and all that means for me is that there will only be 4 more weeks until she's here!

Happy or mostly moody: just kind of blah and in between.

Last time you cried over something ridiculous: I cried a couple of times this week, but on Friday when Tray got home, I just started crying for no reason again. I was in the middle of warning him that I was emotional and could cry at any second, and of course I started crying!

Any pregnancy brain stories: I think not remembering is my sign of pregnancy brain!

Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: too many to remember!

Worst part of the week: I've officially started waddling and getting swollen. I've been drinking tons more water to try and keep the swelling down, but then I have to go to the bathroom ALL THE TIME! Funny thing is, the waddling isn't even because of my belly. It's because my feet hurt because of the swelling, my southern region hurts because of the stretching and I'm trying not to pee on myself whenever she hits my bladder (which seems to be all the time)!

Best part of the week: seeing and feeling so much movement, talking about her more and more, and continuing work on the nursery.

No comments: