background

Monday, February 7, 2011

30 Weeks!

30 Weeks Baby Emma Update



Due date: April 16th
Size of baby: Emma is the size of a head of cabbage. She's 15 inches and almost 3 lbs., but I'm going to go ahead and guess she's probably already 3 lbs.!
How much total weight gain/loss: my next check up is this Friday.
Maternity clothes: of course! I need to go get some shirts and tanks to wear around the house and to run errands because my belly is starting to hang out of all my regular ones! Tray thinks my belly looks cute hanging out, I just think it makes me look huge!
Movement: still bunches. She's moved lower in my belly and I believe has taken residence on top of my bladder! Any time I get up from sitting down I feel like I have to pee.
Sleep: well, considering I'm typing this early Monday morning, I would say not too good! I woke up at 3 am and couldn't sleep so I did some work and now this. I still sleep good most nights, but I definitely have nights like this!
Latest food craving: still craving cake, so I caved and made the red velvet cupcakes. Hubby actually wanted some for the Super Bowl, so now they're sitting on the counter just calling my name!
Are you more scared or excited: I've actually been really excited this week! The nursery is almost finished being painted and we found her a dresser that we're waiting for to come in. After that we can put the crib together and start hanging decorations!
Happy or mostly moody: mostly happy with a little bit of moody mixed in.
Last time you cried over something ridiculous: I haven't been quite as emotional this week, but I've still cried a few times. Just talking about Emma and daycare makes me cry.
Any pregnancy brain stories: there have been a few, but I can't remember them.
Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: my crazy dreams are back and I can't remember any of them (which isn't a bad thing!) For awhile I hadn't dreamt much and then these past 2 weeks have been crazy! When I got my weekly baby email on Saturday one of the first things it said was that your vivid, crazy dreams might be back, and that is definitely true for me!
Worst part of the week: considering it was only a 4 day week, it wasn't too bad. However, I did wake up on Friday morning super excited thinking that I would find 1-3" of snow like they said. Yeah, not so much. A little bit of ice and that was it!
Best part of the week: finding a dresser, family time and "just us" time.

1 comment:

Matt and Vanessa said...

Hi i'm a new follower and I just wanted to say that you look amazing at 30 weeks!!!