background

Monday, February 28, 2011

33 Weeks

7 Weeks To Go Baby Update!



please excuse my hot mess look! i forgot to take a pic before changing out of my work clothes and i haven't felt too good today.





Due date: April 16th

Size of baby: Emma is the size of a pineapple. That's a little over 4 pounds and over 17 inches long.

How much total weight gain/loss: well, I've hit the 40 lb. mark, so I think from now on I'm not keeping track! More on that tomorrow.

Maternity clothes: plenty.

Movement: a little less. She's not as active at night, but now all throughout the day. I feel less kicks and more stretching.

Sleep: it could be better.

Latest food craving: I was actually craving ice cream this week, like the real thing. We went to Cold Stone and that's the last time we'll do that! I guess we've gotten used to frozen yogurt because the ice cream was waaayyy too creamy and sweet! Usually I finish my frozen desserts before we get home, but it took me like 2 hours to finish this because I couldn't eat too much at one time! Now that NEVER happens!

Are you more scared or excited: how about freaking out? That's how I'm starting to feel. I'm not freaking out about birth and a new baby, but more about getting stuff done. I have work stuff that I need to do and tons of stuff at home. I'm also freaking out that we won't have our shower for another 2 weeks and I'm nervous about not getting what we need and then having to buy a bunch of stuff.

Happy or mostly moody: still just kind of in between.

Last time you cried over something ridiculous: I've cried alot this week, but not over ridiculous stuff. More on that tomorrow too.

Any pregnancy brain stories: Sunday morning I asked Tray two times in a row what he wanted for dinner. I didn't know why he didn't hear me the first time, but then I realized what I had said!

Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: I had one dream that involved a cockroach, and lots of other weird dreams.

Worst part of the week: The cankles have definitely started to appear. And it feels like someone's ripping my stomach open below my belly button every time I get up in the morning and after sitting for awhile.

Best part of the week: hearing Emma's strong heartbeat and we picked up her dresser.

No comments: