background

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

The Good: We scheduled maternity pictures for next weekend.
The Bad: I feel huge and not cute.
The Ugly: I can almost guarantee that I will not like the way I look in any of the pictures.

The Good: I got off early from work today and no work tomorrow because of weather!
The Bad: Hubby's school isn't on board with the rest of the Houston area so he's still at work and doesn't know about tomorrow.
The Ugly: I tend to eat and just be lazy when he's not here instead of be productive.

The Good: The dogs are loving this weather.
The Bad: We don't have a doggy door.
The Ugly: They know how to open the door but obviously can't shut it.
Even Uglier: They tend to bust in just when I get comfortable.

The Good: Valentine's Day is almost here!
The Bad: We've been in money-saving mode for baby.
The Ugly: No presents this year. (I'll find a way to still make it special!)

The Good: I registered for my breastfeeding class.
The Bad: Tray can't go because he has a track meet that night.
The Ugly: I won't have anyone to giggle with and make me laugh.

The Good: Janet Jackson is coming to the Houston Rodeo!
The Bad: I'll be 36 weeks pregnant.
The Ugly: I'll feel like a whale and won't be able to bust any moves. (Being a Janet backup dancer is my dream job! Love her!)

No comments: