Name: Tray Age: 29

Occupation: Football and Track Coach, PE and Health Teacher, Husband of the Year, Daddy-To-Be 
Hobbies: football and fishing
Hobbies: football and fishing

Specialty Skills: numb chuck skills, computer hacking skills, master bar-b-quer, claims to know 97% of everything (that's highly debateable!)

Personality: funny, loving, sweet, hard working, hard headed, stubborn
Likes: The Oklahoma Sooners, fishing, grilling, eating crawfish, playing with the puppies, getting massages, his boat and truck

Dislikes: The Texas Longhorns, when I watch girly shows, spiders, when I point out the 3% of stuff he doesn't know!
What can I say about my husband? He's the best! Although there was a time when I had no idea what God had in store for me, it all became clear when I met Tray. (I use the term "met" loosely since we technically already knew each other, but had never talked.) He's been the best thing that's ever happened to me and I can't imagine life without him! After almost 7 years together he still makes me laugh every day and makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful girl in the world! I'd be lying if I said that our relationship has always been perfect, but even through the not so fun times I know that he loves me and would do anything for me. He is such a hard worker who knows what he wants and works hard to get it. We truly are opposites in alot of ways, but I know there isn't anybody else that can make me feel the way that he does. It makes me so excited to think about him being a father and seeing him with our daughter. He's truly my soul mate and best friend and I love him with all my heart! I love you Tray!
No comments:
Post a Comment