I'm trying out my first link up with Aly and B, so we'll see how it goes!
The Good: Emma's crib is in!
The Bad: We still have to go pick it up.
The Ugly: The nursery still isn't painted, so no point in putting the crib together yet.
The Good: I have a box of red velvet cake mix and icing in the pantry.
The Bad: I'm craving cupcakes.
The Ugly: If I make them I will literally eat them ALL!
The Good: I registered for our childbirth class!
The Bad: I waited too long and it's not until March 12th.
The Ugly: I'll be 35 weeks pregnant.
The Good: Jersey Shore is on tonight!
The Bad: I just admitted we watch Jersey Shore.
The Ugly: Tray and I may or may not occasionally fist pump and use their lingo.
The Good: My sister and her family are coming to spend the night tomorrow night!
The Bad: Our house is only about 65% clean.
The Ugly: The remaining 35% involves the things I HATE to clean and do: toilets, floors and baseboards.
The Good: I got home early from work today.
The Bad: I have alot to do.
The Ugly: I haven't done anything yet.
3 comments:
Mama, Tray was right! You are hooked on blogs are you?
Red velvet is my WEAKNESS. Ahhh I could eat my weight in some red velvet cupcakes.
Thanks for playing along, girl :)
I love these posts!
Post a Comment