27 Weeks Baby Update
Due date: April 16th
Size of baby: Emma is the size of a head of cauliflower
How much total weight gain/loss: we'll see in 2 weeks
Maternity clothes: bunches
Movement: still mainly on my right side. Tray saw her move last week and he's felt her again! I feel her so often now that I get worried if I don't feel her every hour!
Sleep: still going good, but when I change positions sometimes the round ligament pain hurts really bad! And my lower back is really starting to hurt too.
Latest food craving: not much. I've had some pretty random lunches this week because I didn't feel like eating anything.
Are you more scared or excited: we ordered the crib so that was super exciting! It was on closeout so it was majorly discounted and now I can't wait to see what it looks like! Of course we still have to finish painting the nursery so the crib won't be put together for awhile. The nursery is in the process of being primed right now thanks to the fabulous teal color it was painted while it was my craft room. I loved it while it lasted, but now it's going to be a soft purple and green, so it needed to be primed.
Happy or mostly moody: feeling achy makes me a little moody sometimes, but I'm still mostly happy.
Last time you cried over something ridiculous: since we had a long weekend, I went to spend the night at my parents house on Saturday so I could go through all the stuff I still had over there. That "stuff" included old high school and college memories and old toys from when I was little. I had 2 tubs full of stuffed animals that I needed to get rid of and of course it made me cry! I didn't get rid of all of them, but it was still sad to part with some of them. I just kept telling myself that some other little girl was going to get my baby dolls and that would make her so happy!
Any pregnancy brain stories: still having trouble talking.
Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: I guess watching Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant is catching up to me. I had a dream that I had Emma and was back home, but not with her. For some reason my mom had Emma and it was 2 o'clock in the morning and I wanted to go get her because I wanted her to be with us on the first night. However, I had to go to school the next morning and hadn't done any of my homework. It was kind of sad!
Worst part of the week: I'm definitely starting to feel huge and pregnant. Up to this point I've felt great and had no problems getting down and up off the floor during the day. But now, I just feel achy alot, especially at night. It's going to be a long 13 weeks if I keep feeling like this!
Best part of the week: feeling so much movement is really fun! Although I have to admit that it worries me a little that I don't ever feel her on my left side, unless I'm laying down on that side. But she's definitely very active on my right side and I think it's so cute to watch and feel!

No comments:
Post a Comment