background

Monday, January 3, 2011

25 Weeks


25 Weeks Baby Emma Update

Due date: April 16th

Size of baby: Emma is the size of an eggplant

How much total weight gain/loss: I don't think my belly has grown much, but I'm sure the half batch of cookies I've eaten has found it's way to my booty and thighs!

Maternity clothes: a little more every week!

Movement: lots! Every now and then I'll feel a really strong kick or movement that surprises me. Sometimes it feels like her butt or foot is scraping against my lower stomach...it's so weird! AND, Tray finally felt her move! Last Sunday night we were laying in bed and she was super active and he felt her kick a couple of times!

Sleep: great!

Latest food craving: I guess you can say I was craving Chinese food, so we ate at China Ko yesterday for lunch. Yum!

Are you more scared or excited: it's been exciting this week because I've made some major decisions in terms of her nursery and it is 99% cleared out. For an indecisive person, this is HUGE for me!

Happy or mostly moody: happy

Last time you cried over something ridiculous: no crying this week

Any pregnancy brain stories: I'm still saying crazy things, like "dad's step-car" instead of "stepdads car." (I was talking about a story in the news and Tray just had to take a second to try and process what I said!) I also ran into the wall yesterday on the way into the bathroom, but that's totally nothing new for me.

Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: not really.

Worst part of the week: waiting for my glucose test results. I took the test on Thursday and haven't gotten results yet because of the holiday and weekend, so I'm a little nervous!

Best part of the week: I was EXTREMELY productive all week and it made me feel great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is that your bathroom mama? It's so clean!!!! You know I'm just kidding. AMO