
Due date: April 16th
Size of baby: Emma is the size of an English Hothouse Cucumber...whatever that is!
How much total weight gain/loss: +4 at my doctor's appointment on Friday.
Maternity clothes: yup
Movement: as I'm typing this she keeps kicking me on the right side. I still feel lots of kicks below my belly button, but I'm feeling alot more lately on my right side. And I'm definitely seeing it alot more!
Sleep: still good.
Latest food craving: I'm not craving much of anything, which makes it hard to figure out what to eat sometimes. My dinner tonight consisted of mac and cheese and a bowl of cereal. That's all that sounded good to me!
Are you more scared or excited: still exciting! What's not so exciting is looking at daycares and how much they cost! Let's just say that we could basically own another house with some of the prices of these daycares! Luckily Tray's school district has an employee daycare that is much cheaper!
Happy or mostly moody: happy
Last time you cried over something ridiculous: well, I did cry when Tray brought me a glass of water because I thought it was sweet! I was blow drying my hair and I asked him to get the case of water from my car because I hadn't had any that day. Next thing I know there's a glass of water on the counter. And then he started talking to Emma and he knows that makes me cry!
Any pregnancy brain stories: not this week.
Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: no weird ones lately.
Worst part of the week: I started to have round ligament pain in my "baby birthing" region and the doctor said it was everything shifting and stretching in preparation for birth. That freaked me out a little because it's getting closer! It mostly hurts when I get up in the morning and after I've been sitting for awhile.
Best part of the week: hearing her heartbeat again and finding out that I passed my glucose test!
1 comment:
yay for passing your glucose test! and that was sweet of your hubby - i have noticed i have become much more emotional lately which is so unlike me, ha!
Post a Comment