background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

28 Weeks

28 Weeks Baby Emma Update




Due date: April 16th

Size of baby: Emma is the size of a Chinese cabbage. In other words, about 2 and a quarter lbs. and 14.5 inches long.

How much total weight gain/loss: my next appointment is this Friday

Maternity clothes: definitely

Movement: I think I felt hiccups for the first time! I was wide awake at 4am one morning and so was Emma! I decided to start counting her movements and before I knew it I had counted 10 within like 20 seconds. They were consistent and in the same spot, so it finally hit me that it was probably hiccups!

Sleep: I'm really trying not to sleep on my back anymore and now I get really sore on my sides. I'm constantly changing positions and moving my wedge pillow without even knowing it! I'm still getting a good amount of sleep though.

Latest food craving: I was kind of craving ice cream this weekend, but settled for Tutti Frutti.

Are you more scared or excited: this seems to be changing daily. I don't know exactly what I'm scared of but I do freak out every now and then.

Happy or mostly moody: pretty happy this week.

Last time you cried over something ridiculous: no crying this week.

Any pregnancy brain stories: not that I can remember.

Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: no weird dreams this week.

Worst part of the week: just feeling blah sometimes. And the little scare I had at the dentist.

Best part of the week: I haven't felt as bad as last week as far as being achy. I also found a super cute outfit for Emma that was super cheap! And this is kind of lame, but we had good primetime TV shows to watch everyday this week!

No comments: