Since I've never been the best blogger, and especially now that I'm a Mommy, I figured I'll just post a bunch of pics from time to time. Besides, who doesn't love pictures?!

"if you take one more picture..."
#1 cooking assistant

just sittin' pretty

"i'm not too sure about this thing..."

"i'm too sexy for my shades..."

"rawr daddy!"

"feed me!"

"what's all that screaming about?"
(this was RIGHT after she rolled over for the first time!)

love those smiles!
"me? silly? nah."

first pig tail! (if you can call it that)
"excuse me, i'm trying to play with my favorite toy."

"ok, i'll give you a smile."

"hey, i know what this stuff is!"

"you crack me up daddy!"
lazy sunday afternoon, just watching the airplanes go by
"whew, what a day!"
just chillin' with pipa at the children's museum
"hmm, how can i get my hands on momma's hair?"
(momma needs a haircut. BAD!)

"i love tummy time!"
"i'm just chillin' with daddy and waiting for this stuff you call rain."
(the lights went out and i was just about to give her a bath. thankfully it was nice and breezy outside.)
No comments:
Post a Comment