background

Thursday, August 11, 2011

15 Weeks

Emma you are 15 weeks old!


(on August 10)




This week you:




~ rolled over for the first time!!! On August 5 we were upstairs in your room doing tummy time before bathtime. I watched it happen and it was like slow motion. You just put your head down to the right and rolled right over! You didn't get scared or anything! You were probably more scared with my crazy "Yays!" and clapping! I got a picture right before it happened and right after. Since then though, you haven't done it again.




~ are experimenting with your tongue alot. You do your normal talking but now you'll stick your tongue out more often to make different sounds. One of those new sounds is like a growl. It makes me laugh every time!




~ are fascinated with your fingers. You still suck on your hand all the time, but now we'll catch you looking intensely at your fingers and moving them or touching them together.




~are becoming quite the mover on your tummy! One night as I was getting your bath ready I had you on your tummy with your head facing the door. When I came back in you had completely turned around so that your feet were pointing towards the door! I'm just glad that you're tolerating your tummy better. I admit that I haven't given you nearly the amount of tummy time you need! Shame on me and my human development degree!




~are officially laughing! Up to this point we only heard belly laughs every now and then, but now we hear them all the time, especially with Peek-a-Boo. It's my most favorite sound!




~are so huggable and kissable and I can't get enough!

No comments: