Emma you are 13 weeks old!
(on July 27)
~started riding in the stroller without the carseat. I thought you were still too small......until I put you in one night to get the mail and you fit perfectly! You like to push against the foot stopper so your legs stay straight.
~are holding on to things really well. If you accidentally grab something or if I put something in your hand you will hold onto it for a while.
~are starting to put things to your mouth. I don't think it's always purposeful, but you've brought a few things to your mouth and kind of licked them.
~are needing less reflux medicine. I'm trying to wean you off of them, but you obviously still need them because there have been a couple of times where I forget to give it to you and you start to spit up more. However, you are definitely starting to grow out of your digestive issues.
~are loving Daddy! Well, that's always, but since he's been taking care of you it seems like you only have eyes for him! My favorite is in the evening after your last feeding I'll sit you up facing him and he doesn't even have to say anything, just look at you, and you get the biggest smile on your face!
~are making bibs a necessity! You are drooling alot because you suck on your hands so much! I didn't think you would need bibs until you started eating, but boy was I wrong!
~are so lovable!

No comments:
Post a Comment