background

Saturday, July 23, 2011

12 Weeks

Emma you are 12 weeks old!

(on July 20)


This week you:


~are laughing alot! It's not a full on belly laugh, but you are definitely laughing. Who do you laugh the most with? You guessed it...your Daddy! It sounds like a fake cough and you'll blink your eyes when you do it. Love it!


~are starting to smile when we say "Boo!" We also get THE BEST smiles in the morning right when you wake up. You have a little routine that I need to record so I never forget it. I'll let go of one side of your swaddle and the first arm will go straight up to stretch and then the other. Then, lots of smiles, even when you're fussing, you'll always stop to give us a good morning smile! Double love it!


~got your first kiss from Boomer. He must love you bunches because he doesn't freely give his kisses away like Koda! You didn't even blink when he did it!


~started staying with Daddy because Mommy went back to work. I've cried everyday, but your Daddy does great with you and has you on a good napping routine. You are also sleeping really good at night, always going to bed before 10pm and only getting up once.


~are possibly starting to have stranger anxiety. One of Daddy's friends came over and he held you for about 3 seconds before you started hysterically crying. Daddy was able to calm you down though.


~surprise us every day with the new things you do!

No comments: