(I give up! I have no idea what's going on with the spacing! Whenever I put pictures in it always messes up the spacing and I don't know what to do. Any tips?)
We had an amazing baby shower on the 19th with all of our friends and family. Everything was perfect and so cute! My sister did such a great job with the theme and decorations, but I think she's found her calling with party decorating! Our little one was completely spoiled and now she has a closet FULL of clothes!
I didn't get too many pictures on my camera because I was a little preoccupied, but I got some of the decorations and the gifts. Everyone else took great pictures so I'll have to get copies of those and add them later. The only picture that NOBODY got was one of the parents-to-be! I can't believe we didn't get one at our own baby shower!
the picture table
the table set up. the theme was owls and birds, like emma's nursery.
the cake and favor table. the cake was sooo good! we had candy with cute little bags as the favors.
a close up of the super cute diaper cake my sister made.
and the gift table. this was taken before anyone got there, so those gifts were just from my sister and mom! the table was full by the time everyone got there! i'm so glad tray was there to help open them all!My brother-in-law Joe made the awesome toy box! It was full of cute gifts from my sister, including an outfit for each month of Emma's first year! Other gifts we got included our co-sleeper from my parents along with lots of outfits, goodies and handmade blankets. We got our travel system from Tray's parents which I'm so excited to put together and put the car seat in the car! My other sister got us our bottles and accessories plus some personalized onesies, including a pink one that says "I watch college football with my daddy"! Tray really liked that one! Tray's sister got us the Bumbo, tray and cute outfits from our nieces and nephew. Did I mention that Emma got TONS of clothes?! She even got her first tutu and a crocheted hat and blanket for newborn pics!
her closet after all the clothes! before the shower she had only the left side, and everything on the right was from the shower! i've already got tons of outfits put together, complete with accessories and shoes!Mama didn't make out too bad either! Here's a pic of the fabulous diaper bag my awesome cousin got me!
It was a perfect day with friends and family and it made me all the more anxious and excited to meet our girl!This past Wednesday my team at work also threw us a small shower! It was so sweet of them and Emma was spoiled even more! We got the all important Diaper Genie, swaddle blanket, toys, crib sheets, gift cards and more.
me with the super cute, super delicious chocolate cake that our dietitian made! it definitely wasn't "dietitian approved", but very much "mommy-to-be" approved!
natalie is due 8 weeks after me with her first, a little man named jacob! As of yesterday we were still getting gifts from my mom's coworkers! Emma you are so loved!

Here's the latest addition to Emma's room. Her daddy worked so hard on staining, clear coating and carrying this dresser up to her room. He really wanted her to have something solid that would last a long time and we were so excited when we found this dresser! It's solid pine and huge with tons of storage! Eventually we'll put cute girly knobs on, but for now we just painted the ones that came with it the same green of the wall. We love it! And that monkey on the changing pad is actually one of Scentsy's new products with their Nursery scent inside. Everytime I open the door it smells just like "baby" and I can't wait to smell that up close and personal!
No comments:
Post a Comment