background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

37 Weeks!


3 Weeks To Go Emma Update!

it's true what they say...just when you think you can't get any bigger, surprise! you can!


Due date: April 16th. I'm hoping after our appoinment tomorrow we'll know a little more about if we'll meet her sooner or later!


Size of baby: Emma is the size of a watermelon. And let me tell you, it feels like there's one in there! The websites say 6 1/3 lbs. and 19 inches long. We'll see how close Emma is to the average. I'm guessing she's a bit bigger.


How much total weight gain/loss: don't know and don't care at this point. I've been swelling so much in my lower legs this week that sometimes it scares me. I've been checking my blood pressure though and it's still perfect. We'll see what the doctor says tomorrow. I'm ready for the challenge of getting all the weight off after baby!


Maternity clothes: I'm still wearing my normal pajamas, but that's about it!


Movement: a little less active but I still feel her all the time. Lots of stretches!


Sleep: the sleep is OK, but sometimes it's really hard to breathe. Therefore, I'm now sleeping in the spare bedroom so my poor husband can get some sleep! My breathing sounds more like a wheezing/snoring/heavy breathing type of thing. Mix that in with constant tossing and turning and I'm not getting much quality sleep. I woke up the other night about an hour and a half after laying down and poor Tray was wide awake because of me. Surprisingly I'm doing fine with only about 5 hours good sleep each night, but isn't that what my body is supposed to be doing?


Latest food craving: bananas. I can't get enough bananas! I have to eat them quick though because I like only slightly green bananas.


Are you more scared or excited: definitely excited!


Happy or mostly moody: pretty happy this week.


Last time you cried over something ridiculous: no crying this week.


Any pregnancy brain stories: I had one yesterday that I actually remember! We went to pick up my car and Tray had taken his GPS to get us there. When we got in my car he put it in the back. I turned around and saw that it was still on and said, "Do you want me to get your GPS and put the address in?" He just looked at me and said "Um your car has navigation. Why don't we use that?" Yeah I felt a little dumb.


Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: I know I had some weird ones but can't remember. I can't remember anything these days.


Worst part of the week: still having swollen feet and feeling like I have a roommate. Oh and I'm starting to have people say "Oh you look miserable!" I actually feel great except my feet, so it kind of irks me when people say that.


Best part of the week: organizing! It was so fun to organize her closet and all the baby gifts! And despite my swollen legs, I'm actually doing alright, so I really don't have much to complain about. I still haven't felt any contractions (that I know of) and I'm so excited for our appointment tomorrow so we can see our little one! (Even though I know she's going to be all squished!) And getting my car back! It's so much easier to get in and out of!

No comments: