Due date: April 16th
Size of baby: Emma is the size of a honeydew melon again, but just a bigger one I guess. In other words, she's 5.25 pounds and 18 inches long.
How much total weight gain/loss: I'm up to 44 total.
Maternity clothes: 95%. I had to go buy some capris since it's starting to get hot and I just keep getting bigger.
Movement: well I thought she had slowed down, but not this week! She's been VERY active! Yesterday at our childbirth class she was moving pretty much the whole time and making my belly all different shapes.
Sleep: it's definitely not good, but not too terrible either.
Latest food craving: I've been into bagels this week, but looks like I can't have those anymore! We did have Tutti Frutti last night after going like a month without it and it was so good! I could probably eat it every night! That's where I get my Oreo fix because I'll put crumbled Oreo's on top...YUM!
Are you more scared or excited: I'm definitely excited! I still get scared every now and then, but nothing too crazy.
Happy or mostly moody: happy this week.
Last time you cried over something ridiculous: all my crying has just been for emotional things.
Any pregnancy brain stories: not that I can remember.
Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: I've had some weird ones and I'm starting to dream about having Emma.
Worst part of the week: feeling stressed that we only have 5 weeks left and this is our last break before she gets here, so the pressure is on to get everything done.
Best part of the week: we got to tour the hospital and it made me excited and scared all at the same time! But I really did enjoy it and I can't believe it's almost here! And I haven't felt too bad this week and yes I'm uncomfortable, but not like I thought I would be, so that makes me feel much better.

No comments:
Post a Comment