background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

36 Weeks

4 Weeks To Go!



Due date: April 16th

Size of baby: Emma is the size of a crenshaw melon. I have no idea what that is. The websites say almost 6 lbs. and 18.5 inches.

How much total weight gain/loss: next appointment is the 28th. I think any weight I've gained is swelling. My lower legs are getting pretty bad.

Maternity clothes: up to about 99%.

Movement: still very active, but not as much in the middle of the night like she used to be. Maybe she'll be an awesome sleeper! Hey, a mommy-to-be can dream!

Sleep: blah. Apparently I'm breathing really heavy and most of the time I just can't stay comfortable for too long.

Latest food craving: carbs!

Are you more scared or excited: still really excited, especially after our shower and seeing the nursery coming together.

Happy or mostly moody: a little moodiness/emotional-ness mixed in.

Last time you cried over something ridiculous: nothing ridiculous.

Any pregnancy brain stories: not that I can recall right now.

Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: I can't remember any from this week.

Worst part of the week: missing my hubby the first part of the week, swollen feet and anxiety over everything being okay.

Best part of the week: getting to relax, our baby shower and feeling her stretch and wiggle! I'm really going to miss that.

No comments: