background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for:

1. Our baby
I am so thankful that God has chosen us to give this beautiful blessing to! After having a fear that it would be a long road, I'm often overwhelmed by the miracle that is happening and the road our life is traveling on. It's hard to see and hear stories of people that are struggling or that have lost a child and I pray that they will be blessed.

2. An uneventful pregnancy
After hearing about how tough pregnancy can be, I am so thankful that up to this point, my pregnancy has been completely uneventful. I know it may sound like I'm complaining sometimes, but I will happily and gladly take whatever comes our way if it means that the end result is a healthy baby.

3. Our Guardian Angels
I truly believe that we have many angels watching over us through this journey. Some I've never known and others I miss daily. I feel so blessed to have so many angels protecting us and guiding us, including 7 grandparents, aunts, uncles, dogs and many others.

Love, Mariel

P.S. 5 more days until we know what this blessing is! Still thinking girl, but baby could also be a future quarterback just like Daddy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved it all mama, especially the style of the bedding you want. I asked Pat (lady that works here) if she would do it and she said yes. We'll go looking for material later.