background

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

In honor of it being November and all of the things that I have to be thankful for, I'm going to have a Thankful Thursday every week in November. Sometimes in wishing for things that I don't have, I lose sight of the wonderful things that I already have around me.



I am thankful for:



1. My wonderful husband

(I wonder what color eyes baby will have?!)

There is no one else I can imagine being with on this journey through life. He's always been there for me and accepted me for who I am. He is such a hard worker and I can't wait to see him as a Daddy!



2. Our families



Our families have always been there to support us and I am so thankful that we are all living close to one another again. It was a rough 2 years when we lived 5 hours away from them, so now I cherish every moment we get to spend together.

3. Our Puppies

Yes, they actually layed like this all the time when Boomer was little!


These guys can turn the worst day into a better day with just one bark. They always know how to make us laugh and also know when we just need some lovin'. I'm so thankful that they are ours and I can't wait to see how they bond with baby!

Love, Mariel

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

It really is the neatest thing getting to see all your baby's insides! But also a little creepy because you can see the skeleton and everything haha but mostly neat! My dr. kind of prepped us that while the gender is important to us, this ultrasound is important to them because it's the first time they can tell if all the major organs are developing and functioning properly. We were in the room for over half an hour (get excited to stare at your baby for a LONG time) and our tech was taking notes and everything! I'm so excited for you to go, you're going to love it!