background

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am Thankful for:

1. Our home

We are so blessed to be in a wonderful home that we love. It's in a safe neighborhood in a wonderful town and we're still relatively close to family. I never thought that we could get such a nice home as our first and I thank God every day.

2. Our jobs

We are blessed to both have jobs that we love (most of the time!), especially in these uncertain times. We are both able to help and impact children every day and even though it sounds cheesy, I like to think that we are shaping the future one child at a time.

3. My Daddy

On this Veteran's Day, I am especially thankful for my Daddy. He is a Vietnam Vet and I am so blessed to have him as my Daddy. (Yes, I still call him Daddy all the time) He has worked so hard to provide for his family and he has taught me some of life's greatest lessons. I love you!





Love, Mariel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy is totally cjn0p-kijm;jih8g7ygytgvh niknobutyl.kP{"

Ok, so I'l|
L |
\
I'll call you
|\

later.

FYI- That is DAD trying to type. We know he can't type.

Anonymous said...

Actually Dad just said, and I quote "Puro Pedo