Emma you are 41 weeks old!
(on February 8)
This week:
~on the 2nd you sat up twice on your own from laying down. I think you're loving this new skill!
~I discovered that instead of having 4 teeth, you actually have FIVE and are working on your 6th!!! Not sure how I missed that, but you have your two bottom ones and then 3 on top and you're working on your 4th on top.
~you've been making the funniest new sound. It's really hard to describe, but you basically stick your tongue in and out kinda fast and make an "L" sound at the same time. I have it on video because it's so funny!
~I've come to the conclusion that you might like salty things, hence your lack of reaction to lemon and pickles. Why? Well, your Daddy was eating pistachios one night and he let you lick his finger (that had tons of salt on it) and you kept going back for more. You looked like a baby bird approaching his fingers with mouth wide open!

~you did your first "real" crawl on the 6th. You only do one at a time and then fall on your belly, but it's a start. You also stayed in the crawling position for a full 3 or so seconds before falling.
~I discovered your favorite food combination so far: strawberry, banana and apple. You LOVED it and ate it right up!
you always crack up when daddy tickles your belly!
~you put your imitation skills to work and started copying the "Indian" sound with your mouth. You know where you tap your mouth at the same time as making a sound? You use your arm instead but it's just as cute!

mesmerized by Sesame Street
~you tried orange on the 8th for the first time. I put it in the mesh feeder and you sucked on it until it was nothing but mush.

~I had another bad mommy moment right before taking your weekly picture. I was trying to snap your onesie and when I sat you down I made you lose your balance and you bumped your head on the wall. It was your hardest bump to date, so I'm sorry!
~you can always make us laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment