Emma you are 38 weeks old!
(on January 18)
~I felt your top left tooth on the 13th. This is your 3rd tooth. You're going to look so cute with your teefies!
~you started "talking" to the dogs. On several occasions you will start to make a grunt sound with your mouth closed and you only make that sound when you see them. I wonder what you guys are talking about?
~you tried carrots on the 16th. Again, not an instant hit, but you still ate some. Apparently I didn't realize that they don't digest well. I found that one out when you had your 2nd worse blowout. This picture is the "nice" one. I took one from the back and it's NASTY! And yes, those are the carrots on your back.
~we had a playdate at the park and you loved swinging.
It was your first "date" with Jacob! He's about 8 weeks younger than you and his mommy and I used to work together and she got layed off too. Now you guys get to play together!
~you've started doing what has become one of our favorite things! When you get sleepy you'll start to blink your eyes real slow and squeeze them tight like you're trying to go to sleep. If we do it back at you you'll go back and forth and you make the funniest faces with it!
~we can't seem to squeeze you enough! You're just so huggable and kissable!
No comments:
Post a Comment