background

Friday, March 2, 2012

42 Weeks

Emma you are 42 weeks old!
(on February 15)
This week:
~you started eating yogurt on the 9th. You're definitely a fan!
~you started sleeping through the night again! Thank you!
~you made us so proud and started responding to "how big is emma?" For forever now I've been doing that with you, but you'd always stare at me like I was a complete nut job! Well it finally paid off and you raised your arms on your own and it's just about the cutest thing ever!
~well the day that I thought would never come and that I dreaded all in one arrived.
I slept downstairs while you were in your crib.
The first night was the 10th and the only reason was because we had company. We both survived and it feels good to be sleeping next to your daddy again.
~you started becoming more interested in books and you're turning the pages on your own.
~you've been dancing and clapping to the same song every time you hear it. It's one of the songs on your activity table and you know how to activate it. I love your little dance moves!
~you've been LOVING your big, soft blocks and your favorite is when we stack them up and you knock them down. They're really good motivation for your crawling. When we stack them up you get this little giggle going on that is just adorable!
~you've been working on your baby yoga. You've got the downward dog and this move down!
~I felt your 6th tooth finally poke through on the 13th. You have a little gap between your top middle teeth, but you hardly ever see them.
~you've been in the phase of dropping everything and watching it fall. I just laugh when you do it because before it even hits the floor you're closing and blinking your eyes in anticipation of the noise. The dogs especially love this new phase because you love to drop your food!
~you celebrated your first Valentine's Day! The day before V-Day we had group and we took pics with all of you wearing your homemade gear! That's your buddy Emmalyn. She's about 4 months younger than you.
On actual V-Day your Daddy surprised me with roses! I think you were in on the surprise! You got some goodies too. We got you some Abby Cadabby socks and a princess phone! Nanis and Pipa got you some goodies and princess keys, and Nana and Pops got you a cute Beanie Baby frog!
rockin' the jeggings and converse!
~we love every single thing about you!

No comments: