Emma you are 37 weeks old!
(on January 11)

This week:
~you tried mango for the first time on 1-5. It wasn't an instant hit, but you didn't seem to mind it.
~after making it through this whole time without a biting incident, you bit me while nursing. You didn't bite hard, but it still didn't feel good!
~you started shaking your head "no." You'll copy us if we do it and you make yourself lose your balance because you move it so fast!

~you pulled yourself to your knees for the first time by yourself! You were sitting in your co-sleeper playing while I was doing something and when I turned to look at you, you were on your knees. It was kind of scary because you could've easily fallen out of the co-sleeper if you leaned over it.

~Because of the above mentioned incident, you spent your very first night in your crib! It was definitely time and you actually did much better than expected, especially with the bad sleep you've been having. You only woke up twice!

such a big girl!
~I've been trying to cherish every moment with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment