background

Friday, February 24, 2012

39 Weeks

Emma you are 39 weeks old!

(on January 25)


This week:


~you started sharing your food with the dogs. They love you even more now! Your favorite to share is your Mum Mums. I just have to laugh when I hear the dogs crunching on them!


~you started falling asleep on your own in your crib. You fuss for a little bit, but as long as you have music going then you fall asleep. You'll also talk and play with your puppy Violet to entertain yourself.

where's emma?


~apparently you also entertain yourself in the crib by chewing on it. I found little teeth marks from your bottom teeth on the inside of the crib. Let's not make that a habit, alright?




~you had your first tastes of strawberry on the 24th. You really liked it!

~you've been reaching things by pushing off your toes and reaching as far as you can. Little by little you're becoming more mobile. Ahhh! I'm not ready!



~you had green beans on the 25th. You defnitely DIDN'T like them on this day. We had full on gagging.


"what is this stuff?!"


~you've been having fun with your voice again and you like to really emphasize the second syllable of your "words." It's kind of funny because it sounds like you're yelling for us when you say "ma-Ma!" or "da-Da!"


~you're the simply the best!

No comments: