background

Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend Fun

We had a fun weekend with family starting on Thursday.  My sister, mom and nephews came for a quick visit, so we took the opportunity to take their very first cousin picture!  They were all in play clothes, so we'll have to do it again when they're a little more dressed up.


At one point Emma decided she didn't want anything to do with the boys, so she said peace out!


Anthony is such a good big brother and cousin.  That is a genuine smile on his face!


Our husbands decided to go fishing on Saturday, so my sister and her family were back on Friday to spend the night.  I brought down Emma's swing for Andy to use and someone was a little jealous!


At one point on Friday night she was messing with Andy's hand and then before we knew it, she was pulling at his pajamas trying to get him out!  Thank goodness he weighs a little bit more than her dolls do, so she wasn't able to man handle him and through him around like her babies!  Later that night I found one of her miniatures stuck behind his shoulder.


My mom recently went through all of OUR baby things and I picked out some clothes that I thought Emma could wear.  This was one of the shirts from when my sisters and I were little.  Clearly it was a tad short on Emma, but I thought it was too cute to pass up.

"so whatcha got there?  is that my new baby doll?"
Even though she's not always sure about Andy, she still gives him kisses! 


Anthony and Emma had a ton of fun playing!  They played in her tunnel for a long time and she was just cracking up!  Anthony always enjoys feeding Emma and he always keeps her entertained.  He took a break to chill with his brother though.


We had some fun at the park while Emma napped.  When my sister took Andy back to the house she came back with Emma after she woke up.  I didn't get any pictures, but she loved climbing up the slide and then sliding down on her tummy.  Her and Anthony also had "races" on the slides and they both loved it.


The boys left super early Saturday morning to go fishing, so we hung around the house in the morning.  While  Emma loves Sesame Street, Anthony loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Emma was trying to get his attention by saying "hi", but she didn't have much luck!


We went over to our parent's house after we got dressed and played a lot more there.  
When the boys got home my sister and her family left and we just hung out at the house the rest of the night.  We watched 21 Jump Street, which was hilarious!

Sunday was a lazy day.  I hadn't put the swing away so Emma decided she needed to sit in it.  I love this picture and the look on her face!


Big difference from her first ride in the swing!


Emma is obsessed with her miniatures (well, really my miniatures that are now hers) and she will just sit there and take all of them out, one at a time.  She plays great by herself, but also loves when we play with her.


It was a great weekend and I'm cherishing the time we have together this summer.

1 comment:

Emily Powell said...

we have that same bird onsie!