background

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lazy Days

We've been having LOTS of lazy days since it's been raining all week.  I'm a home body, but even I got cabin fever!  

The only big outing we had this week was to pick out new furniture.  Long story short, our 3 year old leather couches were tearing at the seams and we were able to exchange it ALL for new furniture!  We returned a couch, loveseat, chair and ottoman and got a new couch, loveseat and table.  It worked out well because we had been wanting a new table for our breakfast nook, but it wasn't an expense that we wanted to spend right now.  I'm excited to get it all arranged!

Emma has been enjoying lots of play time at home.  She absolutely LOVES these animal magnets that she uses on the dishwasher.  She will point to the bar and say "rawr" because she knows there's a lion magnet.


This was another one of my childhood shirts.  It's Bert and Ernie, so I thought it was perfect for her!



She's also been putting in some quality time with her miniatures.



Most everyone that sees Emma says that she looks exactly like me.  I don't always see it, but in this picture I do.  I've been meaning to scan some baby pics and write a "Who Does She Look Like?" post.  I'll do that this week.


We've been eating a lot of fruit lately and Emma always comes begging, especially with her Daddy!  I think Koda is jealous because she always used to get fruit bites, but not anymore.  Emma reminded me of a baby bird!





I felt like I hadn't taken many pictures of her lately, so that resulted in a dinner time photo shoot!

I love this one of her eating cheerios.  She was pushing her finger down hard so they would stick and then eating them like that.  I love how her left finger is ready to go too!



I love the way her little lips look when she drinks from a straw!




This is what happens when she sees her Daddy!







I never get tired of taking pictures of this face!  

2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

love her silly faces!

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like you but I think her personality is very different, you were quiet but Emma!!!!! well not so much. But what do I expect? She's our Star.