As if you haven't seen enough pictures of the little miss, I have more!
When my sister had her first, she took monthly pics at Target and I looked forward to getting a new picture of Anthony every month. I knew I wanted to do that with Emma, so each month I took her to JCPenney. I got so excited each month thinking of her outfit and props! For around $20 a month I always got enough pictures for the family and ourselves. I always had a coupon for a free 8x10 and then also got 5x7s and wallets. Occasionally I got some other sizes like 10x13 or enhanced pictures. For $4 a sheet, I was tempted to get an 8x10 of every pose!
These are some of my FAVORITE pictures of her and I love looking at them! I would LOVE to frame them all and hang them up, but we don't have the wall space and I need to have pictures of other things besides Emma, right?! Maybe that will be a requirement for the next house-tons of wall space for an Emma gallery. Ha!
Anyways, my plan is to put them in a scrapbook so they'll be protected AND I can display them.
So, without further adieu, Miss Emma LaRue's monthly pics!
(first picture is a newborn pic from a professional photographer)
 |
| newborn |
 |
| 1 month |
 |
| 2 months |
 |
| 3 months |
 |
| 4 months |
 |
| 5 months |
 |
| 6 months (halloween) |
 |
| 7 months (thanksgiving) |
 |
| 8 months (christmas) |
 |
| 9 months |
 |
| 10 months |
 |
| 11 months |
 |
| 12 months |
Extras
 |
| 6 months, and sticking out her tongue phase! |
 |
| 9 months |
 |
| 9 months, and possibly my most favorite! and the one she'll hate me for when she gets older! |
 |
| cake smash at 12 months |
It's so hard to choose a favorite! I might be a picture hoarder, but hello, look at that sweet face!
1 comment:
cute idea!
Post a Comment