So, I mentioned a few posts back that we had to get new furniture. Since we had to return the old ones, I let the dogs relax on it as much as they wanted in the last few days that we had it. Boomer doesn't stay up there for long, but Koda will literally stay there all day if we let her. And she has to lay her head on something. As I'm typing, she's using Tray's sneakers as a pillow.
Anyways, I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of them. They weren't happy when the new furniture came and they no longer got to lay up there!
For some reason when Tray went to pick up the furniture they only gave him the table top and not the legs. This resulted in the box with the table top sitting in the playroom for two days.
Someone had a blast climbing on it.
I was surprised and relieved that she knew how to get down by herself.
Even after the table was set up, she still had fun playing with the empty box.
I've mentioned before that Emma wasn't a climber and she's definitely not a dare devil.
Well.
The box kind of changed that.
She climbed right on up into the side table and got stuck. Of course I ran for the camera when I first saw her, instead of helping.
The new furniture forced us to rearrange things and now the sofa table is temporarily used for her toys.
It's also become her new favorite hangout.
We had to move the sofa table away from the sofa because she kept grabbing the frames and already broke one.
I know parents of true climbers would probably laugh at me, but this is new territory for us. She amazes me every day!
1 comment:
Love her baby climbs. G is for sure a climber. Cant take my eyes off of her!
Post a Comment