background

Friday, March 30, 2012

46 Weeks

Emma you are 46 weeks old!
(on March 14)


This week:

~you made me tear up one morning as Daddy was leaving for work.  You had woken up around 6:30 so I was feeding you upstairs in your room.  When Daddy went to say goodbye you started to cry when he was walking away.  That's the first time you've done that and of course it made me cry!

practicing hairstyles for the rodeo

~because of your lingering runny nose I decided to take you to the doctor.  I was afraid you had gotten an ear infection because you kept messing with your ear and had become more fussy.  I'd rather take you and have them tell me you're okay then to have you suffering through something like an ear infection that I didn't know about.  Well anyways, you didn't have an ear infection and we just chalked it up to allergies.  When the doctor was checking you, you started to cry when he layed you down to look in your ears.  He picked you up and tried to calm you, but of course you wanted momma.  Immediately when he handed you to me you started to sign "all done."  You were doing it over and over and I couldn't help but laugh and be proud (and give you lots of cuddles)!

getting ready for the rodeo!
~you are crawling more and crawled 5 times in a row on the 8th.
every cowgirl needs a pink cowgirl hat!

~we had a family date night at Iguana Joe's.  You kept talking to everyone around us and had tortillas and rice.  You loved it!

 
first bus ride!
~you experienced your first rodeo!  I have another post in the works about it, so I'll just share a picture about your first carousel ride.  You kept that look on your face the whole time, but you still looked so cute holding on like a big girl!  Oh and your Wrangler denim onesie was so adorable on you!


~ you tried blueberries and liked them.


~you started to blow kisses!  Yet another absolutely adorable thing you do!  You will put your hand to your mouth and lick your hand.  You haven't quite gotten the whole "blowing" the kiss part, just the kiss!

~you're so much fun to be around!

No comments: