background

Sunday, March 18, 2012

44 Weeks

Emma you are 44 weeks old!
(on February 29)
This week:
~you tried avocado on the 23rd. Yeah, you're not a fan. (neither am I.) This picture sums it up. Or the one where you were full on gagging. We'll try again later.
~you have become very deliberate with your kisses. If we ask you for a "kiss," you'll give one. I learned the hard way. You ALWAYS gave your daddy one, but when I would make a kissy sound at you, you would turn your head away from me. Daddy wasn't mentioning that he always used the word "kiss!"
~you said "uh oh" a few times! Who got you to say it? None other than your Daddy!
~you've started saying "mmmm" when eating.
~unfortanetly you 've also been taking food back OUT of your mouth once you put it in. It's not because you don't like it, you just found a new way to play with your food. I don't mind if it's something like a cracker, but yogurt? That one needs to stay in your mouth!
~you stacked one of your big soft blocks on top of another one! You did it a couple times in a row and you were trying really hard to keep doing it.
(first pigtails!)
~you've started to play on your knees. You're such a big girl!
~you have figured out that you can put things back in containers once you take them out. This has led to you "cleaning up." We were all playing in your room the other night and you just sat there for a few minutes dumping your miniatures out, putting them back in and then dumping them out again. You'll also put something in if we hand it to you and say "clean up."
~you started playing ball with daddy on the 28th. You'll either throw it or roll it back and forth with him. I love watching you two play together!
~you've tried some new foods. On the 26th you had nectarine and loved it! I was eating one and I let you take a bite. You proceeded to finish about 1/4 of it! You also tried hard boiled egg on the 28th. You have no comment on that one! (we'll try again later.) In the next picture you're trying chicken. Not a fan, but at least no gagging!~you made us so proud once again and started signing "all done" on the 28th! While eating you just started doing it. At first I thought it was a fluke, but you did it many times in a row. Later while taking a bath I said "all done" and you signed it after I said it!
~you're simply amazing!

No comments: