Emma you are 43 weeks old!
(on February 22)
~you had kiwi for the first time on the 17th. You loved it! It's one of my favorites too!
~you learned your first sign word! We've been working on "more" for a couple of weeks and on the 18th you just started doing it on your own. You signed it 4 times in a row when I would ask if you wanted more food. We're SO proud of you and you look TOO cute signing it with your little hands! It actually looks like you're just clapping, but when it comes to food, we know you're asking for more! Now we need to work on "all done", but something tells me you won't use that one too much!
~head butting is a new game you started doing with daddy. One night as he leaned in to get a kiss you put your forehead to his and kept doing it everytime he asked for a kiss.
~we had a big milestone and you stood up in your crib all by yourself on the 19th! This picture was right after you did it. We're lucky that: 1. you didn't do this for the first time in the middle of the night, and 2. you've always been good about sitting back down by yourself. That bumper is coming in handy and saving your head because when you plop down sometimes you lose your balance and tip over. Oh, and daddy promptly lowered your crib that day!
~after mastering standing in your crib, you decided to stand up all on your own at your walker. I knew you could do it, but you're actually pretty laid back and kind of hesitant with new things, so this was a first, even though you've pulled to stand before.
~since you learned your first sign, I decided it was time to start working on the Spanish too! After a couple of days you started responding to "quieres mas" when eating. You picked that up real quick!
~you have developed a love for your Little People figurines. I couldn't resist this picture! You usually have a Little People in each hand while playing. And that's a good shot of your birthmark that I don't think I've ever mentioned. It's gotten a little lighter since birth and it should disappear altogether.
No comments:
Post a Comment