background

Friday, March 30, 2012

45 Weeks

Emma you are 45 weeks old!
(on March 7)
 
 
This week:

~you started showing interest in actually putting the rings back on the ring stacker.  You did 2 out of 3 and I was pretty proud.

~you've been battling with what I think are allergies.  You have a really runny nose and lots of sneezing and watery eyes.  The day after it started our cars were covered in a nice yellow film, so that's why I think it's allergies.  You're still your happy normal self which makes me happy.


~you have started moving from one thing to another in standing.  For instance, if you're standing at your night table, you'll slowly move to the glider.  It's not very far, but it's a start on cruising.


~you've also been crawling OVER my legs.  You're not much of a climber (at least not yet!), but if you want something you always find a way to get it.


~we put in your new big girl carseat on the 4th.  This was a picture of your last ride in your infant carseat.  This is one of the transitions that I've dreaded the most because you love your carseat and often fall asleep in it.  It was SOOO easy to take the infant seat out and just take you places when you were sleeping.  Now, if you fall asleep I have to either wake you up or just wait until you get a little nap in.  Or, do what I have been doing and plan everything around your 2 naps.  It's a little tricky sometimes!


~you had cheese for the first time on the 6th.  You liked it.


~you've been taking some steps while we hold on to both your hands.  Before when we would try this, you wouldn't move your feet at all!


~you crawled 4 REAL crawls in a row!  Oh Emma, we're not ready!


lovin' on koda!
 ~you always put a smile on our faces!

No comments: