The first was this bow holder that I saw for Emma. It's also my first project with her weekly fabric! I love it for all of her little bows!

It was so simple to make and I'm thinking it'll be a staple baby shower gift for little girls!

This was my next Pinterest inspiration for my sister's bridal shower. Rosettes! These are also super easy to make and I'm definitely not done with them! I'm going to make more frames, headbands and clips for Emma. I also made my sister a bracalet and I'm thinking necklaces will be pretty too!


And this is by far my favorite Pinterest creation! This was only our first attempt and I have big plans for the next try, but I couldn't resist sharing because it's just too darn cute! Next time I'll definitely change her diaper first! Ha! Or maybe we'll just go bare butt!
These are the shoes for my sister's wedding, but I want to use my wedding shoes!
I'm thinking I'll have more of these posts in the future because I have so much stuff swirling in my head.
These are the shoes for my sister's wedding, but I want to use my wedding shoes!I'm thinking I'll have more of these posts in the future because I have so much stuff swirling in my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment