background

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

25 Weeks

Emma you are 25 weeks old!

(on October 19)



I have no idea why it uploaded this way. I still don't know all the ins and outs of blogging with blogspot! And also, I'm going to start adding pictures from the week to the weekly posts. I don't know why I didn't think of this before! Probably because I thought I would be a better blogger, which I'm clearly not!



This week:



~you started doing the CUTEST laugh ever! It's more of a high pitched giggle and I'm so happy I got it on video! I melt!




~you continue to cock your head to the side like when a dog hears a strange sound. Yes, I'm comparing you to a dog again. But just so you know, before you came along I thought dogs and puppies were the cutest thing ever and now, you are definitely way cuter than them!




See? I told you! Way cuter!

~you've been enjoying your baths a whole lot more! Why? Because now that you can sit, I let you sit in the big part of the baby tub and you love to splash and play! You've always liked your baths, but now we stay in there longer and you just splash away! You like splashing with your hands, but your favorite is to splash with your feet!


Love your little smirk!


~you've learned to bang your toys! You're not banging two together, like one in each hand, but you'll bang one that's on the ground. Your playtime just got a whole lot noisier! And I love it!


~you went to your first pumpkin patch! You also took your first big tumble, like I explained in the previous post, but you were a trooper and loved all the pumpkins and hay!


~you are recognizing things a lot more. For example, all I have to do is wiggle my fingers as I'm moving my hands toward you and you start to laugh because you know I'm going to tickle you. You also smile every time I get ready to lotion you up after bath and I start to sing the silly lotion song! My favorite though is the way you recognize your Daddy. You've recognized him for awhile, but now instantly when you hear his voice you start to look for him. And I still love the way you smile with just a glance at him.


~every day I look at you and thank God that you're ours!

No comments: