This past Saturday we took you to your first pumpkin patch! I was so excited to get pictures of you and to see what you would do. We were hanging out with Nana and Pops all day so we went to a local pumpkin patch at one of the churches. Cousin Ashlyn and Aunt Sha were there too!
A great photo op to start off the experience!
A great photo op to start off the experience!

They had different areas set up for pictures and this was the first one we went to. This was the only picture we got because right after I snapped this you took a tumble! You fell back and bumped your head on the plastic pumpkin and then rolled onto your tummy on the hay! Thankfully it didn't phase you one bit, but it scared Mommy and Daddy!

So back to the first photo op where you could sit on the ground! I think this picture is funny because it looks like you have Frankenstein bolts coming out of your head!

...and then you discovered the hay!

At the next station we gave you a pumpkin that was perfect for you!

...which you had to taste!

"Haaayyyy I remember this!"

And of course you had to taste it too!

You liked the pumpkin the best.

Taking a picture with Ashlyn.





No comments:
Post a Comment