This past weekend we headed to Moorhead's Blueberry Farm in Conroe. You can pick as many blueberries as you want and they encourage you to eat them straight from the bush. Even though Emma hasn't been eating as many blueberries lately, it sounded like a fun family outing.
For $2 a pound, I was convinced we'd come home with thousands upon thousands of blueberries for like, $5 dollars. Consider my bubble busted when A. Tray pointed out that a pound really wasn't that much and B. we got there at 10:30 and the temps were pushing 100 degrees! I didn't really know what to expect, but we had a great time and we'll definitely be going back! They're only open in June and July, so the next time we go I'll skip trying to look cute and opt for workout clothes. And tons of water!
I didn't realize that blueberry bushes were so tall!
Emma was chillin' in her stroller while we did all the work. When she started to fuss, we just gave her blueberries! I'm pretty sure she was saying "mmm" in this picture after eating her first blueberry. They were SOOO good!
I love this next series of pictures! The Blueberry Monster definitely made a comeback!
I love her sweet profile.
She was goin' to town once we let her pick some!
She loves her Daddy!
Aaaaand the "scrunchy face"! She does it better than this, but I can't help but laugh every time I see it.
We ended up getting 2.5 pounds for $5 bucks. We were drenched by the end of it and Emma was worn out! This will definitely be a new family tradition!
1 comment:
we've been there before (it's pretty close for us since we live in Porter) but we haven't been back since Georgia was born.
Post a Comment