background

Monday, June 25, 2012

Blessed

This past Monday, the 18th, my sister and her family were blessed with another wonderful addition.  Andy Wayne Ham joined the family at 9:08 in the morning and weighed in at 8 pounds 7 ounces.  Big Brother Anthony was SO excited to finally meet his brother!

When Emma and I got to the hospital my sister was in recovery so we had to wait awhile to see them.  Anthony helped entertain Emma!


Anthony taking a peek at his baby brother.


Emma's turn to get a look.


There was lots of waiting, but Emma did great considering it was nap time.


Sweet Baby Boy!


Holding my new nephew for the first time!


Anthony finally getting to hold "his baby."


My beautiful sister and her boys!


I loved Anthony's little scrubs!


Nanis and her second grandchild, The Princess.


Day 2 at the hospital and more cuddles!


Emma finally showed some more interest in Andy.  She wasn't too sure the first day.


My nephews!


This picture was right after Emma poked him in the mouth!  She started to whine after I told her "no."


LOVE!


They were able to go home Thursday, so Friday we headed down to Lake Jackson to visit.  I didn't take any pics of the nursery, but it is too cute!  It's a classic car theme and my sister did such a good job!

This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it!  Anthony looks like he's drowning his sorrows with the guitar and Emma's just staring like "you got any goldfish over there?".


I finally got to see Andy's eyes!  He looks JUST like Anthony did as a newborn, but his hair is lighter.  


Anthony showed Emma how to drive while we were down there.  Pipa would be proud!


This Jeep has gotten some good use!  It better after what we went through to get it!


Anthony was showing us his new skills!


I was excited to play photographer and we took some newborn pics outside.


Pure joy!



My sister and Joe's newest baby with their first baby. 
 I'm going to take a second and rave about Ms. Avery. She is the BEST dog EVER!  Joe has trained her so well and she's so sweet.  She will even stop panting on command!  She's the only dog out of their 3 that they wanted to get a picture with Andy.  Ha!


I love this little man!


Congratulations Ham Family!


1 comment:

Emily Powell said...

so sweet...thinking of newborns stresses me out a bit though! ha!