Emma you are 48 weeks old!
(on March 28)
This week:
~you've been turning your soothing seahorse on by yourself. You actually started doing this last week or so, I just forgot to write about it. It's cute when I hear it over the monitor, but it also wakes me up when you do it in the middle of the night!
~you found the on/off button on the sound system. It's cute watching your little finger touching it, but not so cute when we're trying to watch something!
~I got a small glimpse of life with 2! Your Tia Tita was in a pinch so we went down to Lake Jackson to pick up Anthony from school and hang out until she got home from work. It was only about 3 hours, but it would have been better if I didn't have flu symptoms! I felt terrible all that day and then was perfectly fine the next day. Weird. Anyways, you had a fun time playing with him and we stayed the night.
| "are you listening to me?!" |
~I decided to do a little experiment with your hair. Usually I put some hair gel in it, comb it over and do my best to keep it straight while it dries. That's not always easy when you're ready to nurse right after your bath and your hair is still wet. I decided to just leave it be with just some hair gel and see what happened when you woke up.
Before......
| ready for bed with your trusty paci, Cally the caterpillar |
......and after.
Your hair actually got pretty straight on its own. I was surpised because you've been sleeping with a vaporizer every night so it's super humid and hot in your room.
Notice where Cally is.
You're using your back-up paci that I started putting in your crib after you would repeatedly through Cally OUT of the crib and proceed to whine until I went upstairs to give it back.
Oh, and notice the rail covers that I made for you.
You still like to chew on the crib.
~You took your longest nap on the 25th. It was 2.5 hours. I wish I would have taken a nap too!
~You've been an awesome eater and sleeper this week!
~you've been pulling up on everything! As you can see......
~while in standing, you've started to reach down to pick something up. You're getting stronger and stronger every day!
| check out those legs! ~I love the little girl you're becoming! |
No comments:
Post a Comment