Emma you are 11 months old!
You weigh a little over 25 pounds. You've been this weight all month. No clue how long you are.
You wear 12-18 month clothes. Very few 9 month still fit. You wear size 3 shoe.
You are still in size 4 diapers.
You're nursing 5-6 times a day and eating 2 good meals a day. "Lunch" is usually just snacking because we're usually running errands or too busy playing at home. Some of your recent faves have been blueberries, chicken nuggets, waffles and dry cereal. You're doing great with finger feeding and using a straw sippy cup. I still have to give you a couple pieces of food at a time because you'll either start stuffing your mouth, playing with the food or feeding the dogs while you're chewing.
You've been sleeping and napping like a champ! Here lately I don't even hear a peep out of you at night! I put you in your crib for naps and night time and you'll play for a little bit and then fall asleep by yourself. If you're not feeling well, like when your allergies were really bad, I rock you to sleep because you would cry as soon as I put you in the crib. You'll wake up anywhere from 5am and 7am to eat, then go back to sleep until about 8:30am. About 75% of the time you'll wake up talking. I love hearing you talk over the monitor!
This month has been all about exploring. You're at the stage where we can just let you crawl around and explore and so far you've been pretty good about not getting into trouble. One night I went to enjoy some alone time at Target while you played with daddy and when I got home your toys were EVERYWHERE! You have toys in the living room, dining room/playroom and magnets on the fridge and you had destroyed each area!
You have also loved reading this month. Each night you'll get all the books off your shelf and out of your basket and just look through them. If you're quiet, you're usually reading. Your favorites are the touch and feel and big lift the flap books. You'll also hand them to me to read and help turn the pages. As soon as I finish one book, you'll sign "more" and pick out another book. I love that you love books!
You're learning so much and I love seeing your "aha!" moments. From crawling and cruising to discovering your shadow and learning new signs, you amaze us everyday! You're waving, giving and blowing kisses, signing "more" and "all done" and you say "mama, dada, night-night."
As I suspected, you are still right on track or above in all areas of development.
This month has kind of flown by and you are almost 1 year old little one! Each month gets better and more fun and each month I just want to freeze time. I pray each night that you'll continue to be such a happy and healthy baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment