Emma you are 21 weeks old!
(on September 21)
~you spent your second night away from home. Again, it was in Lake Jackson. We went down there to finish stuff with Tia Tita for your Tia LuLu's bridal shower. You did awesome, going to bed right at 8:00pm and not waking up until 2:30am. Too bad I was just going to sleep!
~your new sound has been all about screaming and screeching. You like to make a long screaming sound while changing your volume, pitch and tone. It's pretty funny to listen to!
~you've been going crazy with hitting and reaching at things! You've been going to town with your little froggy carseat toy, just banging and moving it really fast. You've also been having a great time under your playmat with all your hanging toys.
~you reached another big milestone on the 18th. You rolled from your back to your tummy!!! I actually missed the first time you did it. We were in your room and I had turned my back to put some clothes away and when I turned around you were on your tummy! I put you back on your back and you did it again! Now, I can't keep you off your tummy! Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but now I really have to time your floor time just right or else you spit up a bunch.
~since you've been rolling so well and getting lots of tummy time, you've been pushing up on your hands when you're on your tummy. You look like such a big girl and get a big smile on your face whenever you do it!
~you've been able to get your paci back in your mouth a few times all by yourself! You can only do it with your caterpillar, but that's your favorite anyways.
~you've made us so happy to be your mommy and daddy!

1 comment:
I know exactly what you're talking about with the screaming/screeching thing, ha! Liam does it all the time - I think he's testing out how high pitched and how loud he can get! And whenever we laugh at it he does it even louder, ha!
Post a Comment