Emma you are 20 weeks old!
(on September 14)

This week:
~you went to your first sporting event. Daddy had to stay after school for a volleyball game, so we went to visit with him. We totally weren't thinking and didn't realize exactly how many times they blow the whistle in volleyball! (it's alot!) It was way too loud for you and you let us know! Thankfully we were able to go to Daddy's office to hang out. So technically it was your first time in a boy's locker room too. And that better be your last!
~your new sound has been cracking us up! You actually have two. You like to stick your whole fist in your mouth and talk that way, which of course sounds hilarious when you change your pitch and tone. Our favorite though is when you sound like you're saying "buh buh buh" and you move your mouth open and closed real fast with your lips pooched out. It's my second favorite next to your laugh. And sometimes you'll just move your mouth but nothing comes out and you look like a baby bird waiting for food! Adorable!
~you rolled over your left shoulder. Up to this point you were only rolling to the right.
~you have really been into the dogs and have started to reach out for them. It's so cute! Koda of course licks your hand everytime, but Boomer's a little more hesitant.
~you've also been reaching your hands out to us. You do it mostly during diaper changes when I put my hands out to pull you up. You've also done it a couple of times in the bouncy seat.
~you've been sleeping good at night with long stretches. Let's hope that stays!
~you have really discovered yourself in the mirror! Everytime I put you in front of it you'll get this slow smile across your face. I don't blame you! Who wouldn't smile at that beautiful face!
~Momma finally reached her pre-preggo weight! Woohoo! Too bad my shape is not my pre-preggo shape! But I'm not complaining because after gaining 54 pounds I definitely did not think I would be back to my old weight so quickly. Thanks for helping me lose weight baby girl!
~you've made every day so much better!
No comments:
Post a Comment