Emma you are 9 weeks old!
(on July 29)

This week you:
~ slept from 10-5 two nights in a row! It was so nice to get some sleep! Although, I still woke up alot because you would move and grunt throughout the night, but still I was well rested the next days!
~ sat in your Bumbo chair for the first time! Your head is still wobbly, but you can hold it up or several seconds really well. Soon I'll be able to put the tray on it and let you play!
~made me cry with how cute you sound when you talk! You've really started to make longer sounds and change your pitch and tone. I got it on video and love to watch it! Of course, you talk the best for your daddy only, but that's ok!
~have really noticed your hands and feet. Of course you have known how to suck on your hands, but now you'll look at them and study them. You also do that with your feet, especially in the carseat.
~went to mommy's work and did so good! Actually you slept through most of it, but everybody loved you. The first thing out of everyone's mouth was that you look just like your mommy!
~had your first giggle! I didn't get it on camera, but it was so cute! And who made you do it? Of course your daddy!
~had your 2 month appointment and got your shots. Boo! The doctor says you look great! In 2 months you've gained 2 lbs. and grown 2 inches! That makes you 12 lbs. and 23 inches. Mommy had lots of questions, but everything is looking great! You cried when the doctor was examining you, but would settle down when I picked you up. Then it was time for shots. You took the oral vaccine just fine because you were hungry! Then you got 3 shots-2 in one leg and 1 in the other. Of course you started to scream and cry with the first shot. You made mommy cry when I was trying to console you because I've never heard you cry like that. But you settled down quickly, especially once you were back in your carseat and daddy took you outside. I was nervous of how you would react to the shots so as soon as we got home I gave you Tylenol, but you actually never had a fever! In fact, you acted completely fine the rest of the day and didn't even have redness, swelling or lumps. I was surprised because one of the vaccines that you got your daddy and I actually got too and it made our arms sore for a week! You're such a trooper!
~change every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment